Despite current challenges and overall market uncertainty, we believe in a brighter future. Our mission remains to build a trustful and long-term partnership with our Principals and Customers, and never stop providing innovative solutions. For few years, we have implemented ESG criteria in our Coatings portfolio strategy. ECS 2023 will be a great opportunity to highlight several raw materials providing true sustainable advantages for the formulators and consumers, without sacrificing performances of the paint films.
Safic-Alcan will be present at the European Coatings Show 2023
The European Coatings Show (ECS) is one of the world's largest events for the coatings industry, held every two years in Nuremberg, Germany. Our global coatings teams will be present from 28-30 March 2023 at stand 3-448 where you can discover innovative solutions for a sustainable future. With the collaboration of our partners at our booth : CRAY VALLEY, PMC ORGANOMETALLIX and MICHELMAN.
A lot has happened for the Safic-Alcan Group since the previous ECS show in 2019 :
- A new Executive committee
- We have entered new geographies : Greece, Canada, South Africa, Switzerland and Brazil
- We have continued to build a robust portfolio of specialty raw materials
- We have accelerated on our Digital transformation, organizing technical webinars, reaching 14000+ followers on Linkedin and recently launching our brand-new Product Picker
- We did celebrate last year the 175th anniversary of the company
- And, last but not least, Coatings is in the top 3 largest BU of the Group
This BU now includes more than 50 technical sales representatives dedicated to Coatings, Inks and Construction and our customers may also enjoy the support from our state-of-the-art application laboratory. As our Business Development Director Jean-Marie Schmuck points out :
We are also bringing to life our #NoGoodiesJustTrees campaign, in partnership with the company EcoTree. Instead of distributing printed goodies to visitors attending our booth, we have decided to use this budget to support EcoTree's afforestation initiaves, aiming to build a more sustainable ecosystem altogether. Visitors stepping by our booth will receive more information about their initiatives.
“We are looking forward to seeing you again and discussing further your projects. Please stop by Safic-Alcan booth 3-448 and let’s talk about tomorrow’s opportunities.", concluded Rudy Sprumont, Business Unit Director CASE.
- Article (8481)
- Formulation (139)